TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
CLASS CANCELLATION, REFUND & BOOKING POLICY:
Whilst we aim to provide the highest quality of service to its participants, If a participant cancels a pre-booked class greater than 120min (2hr) before the class in question, payment will not be required; instead held as credit towards a future class.
For cancellations less than 120min (2hrs) prior to the class start your booking will be forfeited; early cancellation is at the discretion of the Owner. Once a class has commenced no refund is available unless you are discontinuing due to medical reasons; In this case the refund amount will be pro-rated in line with the remaining number of minutes / days in the class or pass at the date your written request for refund is received.
YOGA C0 reserves the right to cancel or change classes based off various factors such as (but not limited too) lack of numbers (i.e. no formal bookings), environment (i.e. unsafe weather, space limitations), instructor availability (i.e. sick, injured) and will endeavour to contact all booked participant to advise of any class changes or cancellations.
Bookings are limited per class & location to best ensure available resources and class participation, discounts for bookings such as Family Yoga are setup to a defined structure & limitations; it is at the discretion of YOGA C0. its Directors or nominated agent that these are applied or adjusted.
For Contract Agreements:
Contracts may be suspended or cancelled anytime via a MINDBODY or via 30 days written / email notice to cancel any membership and this notice must be signed, dated, and given to the studio. If you choose to cancel, your membership will be cancelled 30 days after written notice is given. Any auto-pays that are scheduled during those 30 days will be processed and you will be eligible to continue taking classes thru the end of that month. No pro-rating of months is available. Contract is for the purchase & utilisation of class passes. Passes can only be utilised by the Contract holder & are not transferable. By purchasing the membership contractee agree's to all terms and conditions of
Memberships may be purchased either online via our website or in the studio. Terms are the same regardless of purchase method.
For Single or Multiple non-contract Class Passes:
Transfer of credit for another class is available is pass is unused or class is cancelled within pre-defined allowance. No Refunds are available unless via the discretion of Management.
For non-class items:
YOGA C0. will exchange or refund physical products under the following conditions:
You have proof of purchase (either the Tax Invoice sent with your order confirmation or Packing Slip sent with your parcel) and customer has purchased the product in the last 7 days; and the product is in its original condition with all packaging and labels and has not been washed, worn or used; and Product is not included in Exceptions (noted below)
Yoga Props (For hygiene reasons, we do not exchange or refund the following);
Yoga Mats, Yoga Towels, Yoga Bolsters, Yoga Straps, Yoga Blocks, Yoga Mat Bags (including Tote Mat Bag), Yoga Mat Carry Straps & Yoga Blankets
Participants hereby agree that YOGA C0, Directors or nominated agent shall not be liable, for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered directly or indirectly out of any act or omission by YOGA C0, its Directors or its agent.
Participants are aware of the possible health and safety risks associated with participating in physical exercise and consent to any reasonable exercise, which may from time to time be strenuous. Participants have made YOGA C0, its Directors or agent aware of any relevant medical or health problems that participants currently or likely to suffer from and have obtained a clearance from a registered medical practitioner to participate in physical exercise. (Applies to males over the age of 35 years and females over the age of 45).
It is the policy of YOGA C0 that, as an essential condition of entry, class participants not be under the influence of alcohol or any substance that may affect their ability or behaviour towards other class members, staff or visitors. It is by our discretion that children under the age of 14 cannot participate in Adult Classes, and that children under the age 14 participating in Family Yoga / Mum n Bub / kid friendly classes, are doing so under the written permission of their Parents / Guardians. We also reserve the right to refuse service for pregnant women who are under 14 weeks; for the safety of their child.
It is also the policy of YOGA C0 that as courtesy to other participants, class participants are not bring small children / babies to class (excluding advertised Family Yoga & mum n bubs / kid friendly classes), wear offensive clothes nor act in a manner that can be seen as disruptive to other participants. YOGA C0 reserves the right for its management and staff, in their absolute discretion, to refuse service and or participation in any class to any person acting contrary to this policy.
Participants acknowledge sole responsibility for any personal equipment. Participants consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed necessary in the event of injury, accident or illness. (If you are under 18 years of age, a signed consent of your legal guardian must be obtained in the form of our REGISTRATION FORM).
Participants acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. Participants further acknowledge that YOGA C0 has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, and that YOGA C0 can not guarantee that they will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. Participants understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of themselves and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other students and their families.
Participants voluntarily seek services provided by YOGA C0 and acknowledge that increasing risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.Participants acknowledge that must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
Participants attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Participants hereby release and agree to hold YOGA C0 harmless from, and waive on behalf of themselves, any heirs, and any personal representatives and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to themselves and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from YOGA C0. Participants understand that this release discharges YOGA C0 from any liability or claim that they, their heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from YOGA C0. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, contractors, and employees.
All participants must agree to the terms and conditions stated above and via membership on MINDBODY Online. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement may result in the suspension or cancellation of their membership, or in the form of financial penalties.
For legal purposes, YOGA C0 (ABN 261 628 476 82 ), requires all customers with past or current injuries, which could possibly be rehabilitated through yoga, to supply a valid medical referral from a professional practitioner for the customer to participate in any classes or activities. Failure to comply may result in the customer being refused entry to classes.
YOGA C0 reserves the right to change or cancel classes, hours of operation and all service costs at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice to members, except as laid out in this agreement and for the term of this agreement. Membership is based on an entitlement to use the facilities of YOGA C0, not its actual use. Failure to use the facilities does not release the member from their obligations under this agreement.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
USE OF INFORMATION
COLLECTING INFORMATION ON REGISTERED MEMBERS
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration is a requirement for our Legal records & Liability waivers. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
5. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once account is deleted; all Credit Card details are managed by a 3rd Part y, Ezidebit Pty Ltd (ABN: 67 096 902 813) - who values your privacy. Ezidebit is committed to the protection of your rights under the Privacy Amendment Act 2001.
See https://www.ezidebit.com/en-au/privacy-policy for more information.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FOR USERS
11. IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
15. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
17. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au